This product is currently sold out.
This solid brass safety razor by Well Kept is the lifetime razor of your dreams.
3 reasons to make the switch:
- Superior shave with reduced irritation
- Zero-waste alternative to plastic cartridge razors
- More cost effective in the long run- replacement blades cost cents rather than dollars, and are recyclable
With its single blade, it's more precise and needs only to be run over your skin once rather than numerous times, which reduces irritation. We've been conditioned to think the more blades the better but this simply isn't true.
If that's not enough, this razor pairs perfectly with our best-selling Lowlands Body Oil, allowing you to shave and moisturize simultaneously.
Don't forget a pack of refill blades here, or pick some up at your local drugstore (Astra brand are our favourites).
This product is intended for shaving only, we do not take any responsibility for injury or harm caused by use (or misuse) of this product. Keep out of children's reach.
ZERO WASTE | PLASTIC FREE | RECYCLABLE BLADES
Nervous about switching to a safety razor? Follow these helpful usage tips below.
HOW TO SHAVE WITH A SAFETY RAZOR
1. Take your time.
2. Steam + exfoliate.
3. Apply Lowlands Body Oil or one of our bar soaps, rinsing your hands after to get a good grip on the razor.
4. DON'T APPLY ANY PRESSURE. These solid brass razors have a beautiful weight to them. This means that all you have to do is gently glide the razor over your skin and let its weight apply the pressure for you. You'll find out what works best for you in terms of how you hold the razor, but we suggest positioning it at a 30 degree angle or less.
5. Go with the grain. At least to start! Depending how close you get on your first pass, you can do a second pass with the grain, across the grain, or against the grain. It all depends on the area you're shaving.
6. Keep your razor clean. Every few passes, rinse your razor head to remove build-up of hair, oil, etc.
7. Keep the blade sharp. We're all guilty of not changing our blades often enough, but as of now you need to change that! Keeping your razor blade sharp is INTEGRAL to avoiding razor burn and ingrown hairs. Pick up extra razor blades here.
Traditional double edge safety razor
90mm brass handle
Comes with one double edge platinum blade
Blade refills are recyclable, available here and at your local drugstore